How to make a Pomtini and a Flying Kangaroo
Pomegranate Cosmo or Pomtini
- 3.0 oz Svedka Citron Vodka
- 1/2 oz Rose’s Pomegranate Twist Mix
- 1 oz or Splash of Pom-Cranberry Juice >
1. Chill a martini glass by placing both ice and water in glass and set aside
2. Take a cocktail shaker or mixing glass and fill with ice
3. Add 3 oz of Citron Vodka
4. Then add 1/2 oz of Rose’s Pomegranate Twist Mix
5. Add 1 oz or a splash of Pomegranate-cranberry juice
6. Shake for 5-10 seconds. Don’t not overshake or you will dilute drink with water
7. Strain cocktail shaker or mixing glass into chilled martini glass
8. Add a slice of lime and enjoy.
Flying Kangaroo martini
- 2 oz Van gogh Double Espresso Vodka
- 1/2 -1 oz of Svedka Vanilla Vodka
- 1/2 oz Amaretto
- 1/2 oz Hazelnut liquor or Frangelico
- 1.0 oz of Heavy Cream or half n’ half>
1. Chill a martini glass by adding ice and water and set aside.
2. Take a cocktail shaker or mixing glass and fill with ice.
3. Next add 2 oz of espresso vodka.
4. Add 1/2 oz of Svedka vanilla vodka
5. Then add 1/2 oz each of amaretto and hazelnut liquors
6. Top off with 1.0 oz of heavy cream or half n’ half
7. Shake for 5-10 seconds
8. Strain into chilled martini glass and enjoy.